We currently have vacancies for RGNS RMNS and RGN 2’S to become part of our care team.
If you're seeking to start a full time nursing position in care, then this is an exciting opportunity.
We are a very friendly team who work hard to provide the very best care to our residents, many of which are elderly with physical disabilities and require long term rehabilitation. Visiting physiotherapists attend regularly to provide treatment as required. Our superb facility is kept up to date with the latest technology throughout e.g: the eMARs system, to ensure residents are comfortable, safe and mentally stimulated. Maesbrook is a pet friendly environment and we encourage family members and visitors to bring pets along to see residents.
We support Return to Practice Nursing and would welcome anyone who has existing skills and is enthusiastic about returning to a care role after a career break.
- Hourly rate of pay is £18.50 per hour with paid breaks.
- Full time position 36 hours per week.
- Day and night shifts.
- NMC annual fee is paid for.
- Full training offered.
- Uniforms and DBS checks are all paid for by Maesbrook.
- We fund all training that counts towards CPD
- There is a very low turnover of staff, most of our dedicated care team have been with us a long time.
- Our owners are very involved with the home and are readily available for any issues /concerns.
Recommend a friend!!
If you know anyone who may be interested in a nursing role at Maesbrook, we are currently offering a Recommend a Friend scheme. Once your recommended friend has been working at Maesbrook for a minimum 6 months we will reward you with a payment of £1000.
Terms and conditions apply.
If you would like to apply to join us, please email your C.V. to: email@example.com
Or, if you would like further information, please give us a call on 01743 241474 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org