We are currently looking to recruit 2 full-time Kitchen Assistants.
Both positions are 33 hours per week.
Rate of pay:
£10.00 per hour
Make a real difference to the day-to-day lives of our residents and become a permanent member of staff with a sense of belonging within our friendly team.
If you are interested in these roles, we would love to hear from you. Please click the link below and send us your C.V. and / or contact details.
APPLY FOR THE ROLE OF KITCHEN ASSISTANT
General Responsibilities will include:
- To follow the four-weekly rota, to be as flexible as possible to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and ensure the needs of the home are met
- To ensure high standards of hygiene in the kitchen at all times, to follow the cleaning schedules.
- To assist in providing adequate stocks of food are available at all times,
- To work as part of a team to promote a helpful, coordinated atmosphere in the home at all times.
- Quietly conduct yourself and treat our residents courteously, respecting their dignity at all times.
- To complete all AlturaOnlinee mandatory training i.e., Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Infection Control, Food Hygiene, COSHH etc. Plus, any other training required for your job role
Whilst experience for these vacancies is preferred, it is not deemed essential as full training will be given
Experience and skills required:
- A professional attitude at all times
- Awareness of the need for confidentiality.
- Reliability, flexibility as to working shifts and tasks allotted and good timekeeping.
- Calm & even disposition, able to work under stress
- Be observant, imaginative and practical
- Have the ability to conduct oneself quietly and treat residents with courtesy, respecting their dignity at all times.