We are currently looking to recruit a full-time Activities Co-ordinator to join the Maesbrook team.
35 hours per week
Rate of pay:
£12.00 per hour
We are looking for a bubbly, energetic person who is passionate about creating and organising exciting activities for our residents.
You will be responsible for organising weekly activities and communicating with the community outside of our home to develop future plans and events.
Make a real difference to the day-to-day lives of our residents and become a permanent member of staff with a sense of belonging within our friendly team.
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please click the link below and send us your C.V. and / or contact details.
General responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a robust Activity programme of events which are both mentally and physically stimulating and of interest to all our residents.
- Ensure that the individual social needs and occupational interests of each resident are identified and logged in the Care Plan by key workers.
- Maintain accurate records of leisure and recreation within the home.
- Ensure that day-to-day tasks and routines are carried out to contribute to the smooth running of the home as a whole.
- Producing a monthly newsletter
- Assist residents with Facetime / Whatsapp calls
Experience and Skills required:
Whilst experience is preferred this is not deemed essential as full training will be given.